Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sudbury:

LONGITUDE: 46°29′24″N (1)

LATIDUDE: 81°00′36″W (1)

POPULATION: 157,857(1)

POPULATION DENSITY: 49.3/km2 (1)

LANFORMS: Canadian SHIELD (2)

CLIMATE: Boreal (2)

Ecozone: BOREAL shield (2)

CLOSEST NATIONAL PARK: Georgian Bay island National Park (3)

INDUSTRIES: MINING (1)

TOURISM: science north, art gallery of Sudbury (4)

PICTURES AND MAPS:

I and my family are at Sudbury and it the best city I have been at, because they coins there and IT’S perfect for my coin collection. I and my family went to check out the giant nickel and it awesome; I wish I HAVE one at my home. I wish science north also came with the package; it is awesome, it has all the science I know and even more.

the rest of my family wanted to go to the art gallery of Sudbury but I think I had enough of art, but they paid me green to go with them. the building is really old but it has some interesting pieces inside. we had to leave early because, we want to spend more time in Vancouver, I think personally that’s great it has lots of great things’ but first things first we have to go to Yellowknife.

(1)Wikipedia.org

(2) Making Connections Second Edition Canada’s Geography 9 (pg 154,175,130)

(3) pc.gc.ca

(4)http://www.artsudbury.org/

& Sciencenorth.ca


Sudbury Aerial

Nickel

Science North

Art Gallery of Sudbury




No comments:

Post a Comment